domingo, dezembro 12, 2010

The curious case of Benjamin Button

"For what it's worth: it's never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There's no time limit; start whenever you want. You can change or stay the same; there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you're proud of.  And if you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again."

"Happy birthday. I wish I could have kissed you goodnight."
"I wish I could have taken you to your first day at school."
"I wish I could have been there to teach you to play the piano."
"I wish I could have told you not to chase some boy. I wish I could have held you when you had a broken heart. I wish I could have been your father. Nothing I ever did will replace that."









Sem comentários: